Saturday 27 September 2014

Do I Look Okay?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. & olla ~


        Mornings are not exactly my thing.. Especially, the part where I have to wake up early and shower and pray Subuh and get ready.. (*clear throats) Honestly speaking, I hate doing all of those.. I am a late riser and not a very morning person either.. hehe.. I guess it might be true that my sleeping body clock is distorted or something.. Hmmm.. Not good for me and my performance as a college student though.. Well, I am trying to fix it.. really.. I am.. But it does not work! HUHUHU.. 

       
       Enough going about my upside down body clock.. Let's get to business ! Sooo.. I believe every girl understand well where we have troubles to get ready.. I mean, we technically take longer period to get ready than guys do.. To be exact, we shower longer even in the morning because we seriously scrub everything off to actually feel clean and fresh in the morning, right girls?? We take longer to dress too.. O MAII GADDDD! This is the worst part.. We actually get prepared to get ready for class the night before like an hour before going to sleep or so.. And! And! And! we might even take more than half an hour to even decide what to wear, what style it should be, what footwear, what and what else...? We also have to think how it incorporates with each elements and how the colours 'fit' in.. Plus, for some girls, they might be a bit more indecisive than most of us and change their decisions more than twice.. OHHH MAIII GADDD! Isn't it tiring girls? Even I am tired just thinking about what to wear tomorrow.. It is like we have a test on what we wear, right? hahahaha..
  
simple, right? 

       Fortunately for me, I am a lazy person, so I don't think much about it and usually I am just too lazy to iron any of my clothes so I normally wear something that is effortless and less energy consuming.. For example, an iron-less blouse or shirt with a pair of jeans or iron-less skirt with a Sincerely By Us shawl..

        Does anyone has tips or tricks on getting ready quickly and effortlessly but still looks pretty and dandy? Do share with us.. WE NEED IT!




Love,
Rahimah

1 comment:

  1. oh . i see . that's why u're kind of late sometimes . hihi

    ReplyDelete