Saturday 4 October 2014

UNREQUITED LOVE

Salam alaik :)

Enjoy your read !



You bring me up
You bring me up
I’m flying
Then..then
I’m drowning in your love

It hurts me
Cause you don’t even care
Cause you don’t even know
How deep my love was for you


(p/s : Thanks to oral com, this lyric come surfacing into my mind . I know its cliché,yeah. Haha)


“ Mia, I have something to tell you . Actually I don’t love you . I like being friend with you, that’s all ”
It hurts, right ? when you actually love him .
Yeah, it hurts, but I don’t wanna write about this .


Situation 1 :
13 March
 (15:00) : You just came back from class and after that, you immediately got yourself busy baking a cake for your friend . It’s her birthday today . You wanted to surprised her by making the cake yourself .
(23:59) : You were smiling alone . Feeling satisfied and elated . She was very happy after you planned a birthday party for her .

09 November
(00:00) No greeting from her .
(10:00) You met her at college, but she only asked about assignments .
(21:00) Again, you met her . She was sitting with a group of your classmates at the musolla

10 November
(00:00) You still don’t get a birthday greeting from her . Not to mention a present . You went to bed devastated .


Situation 2
Amirah has been waiting for about one and half hour . She couldn’t reach Ilyia’s phone . She was sitting alone in Secret Recipe, the temptation of Chocolate Indulgence didn’t affect her. She only ate it a bit . After another 30 minutes of waiting…
“ Hello Mira, I’m sorry I can’t make it .”
“ Ohhhh . I see, but can I know, why there is so much noise there ? Where are you ? ”
“ Oh . I forget to tell you . I’m at Stadium Putra . I’m going to meet SUJU . I’m already melting…argh”
“ Oh. Why didn’t you tell me earlier ? You have promised to accompany me here doing my shopping for the dinner party.”
“ Oh. I’m sorry .” tutt..tutt..tutt

***

What will you feel if you are the one in Situation 1?
Can you guess Amirah’s feeling ?
Yeah . This is what I mean . Have you ever feel something like this ? Unrequited love between friends .
You really care about your roommate, but she does not appreciate it .
You help your classmate . Then, one day, when you ask for her help, she does not willing to help you back .     

I have felt it . It hurt me so much . What did I do after that ? I stop caring for her . I stop contacting her . I wanted to forget her . I lived in hatred .
Then, one day, I found an article .
It said, you befriend with someone not because you want she or he gives back whatever kindness you have given . We only hope that one day, all the kindness would be repay handsomely by The Almighty, because it is because of Him we build the friendship . We befriend someone because it is His order and we want to gain his blessing upon doing that . It takes our sincerity and sacrifice make it blooms .


So, for all of us, Girlss

Do not get discourage with this unrequited friendship . Get going with all your kindness and charm, you would be reward for it later and if you are lucky, she will finally notice and appreciate you . This also show that you are a strong and noble person . Be a great friend ! then be happy dear :) 



Love,
Maisarah

4 comments:

  1. thanks maisarah :)

    it made me feel bad thinking i am a vengeful person . i have to forgive her .

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not that bad.it's just we are too preoccupied with the feeling . it's actually better if we forgive that person.
    you're welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what had happened to that friend of yours ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what had happened to her . I didn't talk to her yet since that day . heeeeee

      Delete