Friday 17 October 2014

I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

Salam sayyidul ayyam :)

Here I am again . How's your day ? I hope you are doing well . Well, we got a hectic week here and we nearly died ( just kidding . haha )

Are you making any decision today ?

I'm sure you do . Picking up which clothes to wear to class . Then, what shoes to wear, the beige or the red one . That is what we always do and it is only a small matter . Without realizing it, we are making decisions every single day . We choose between two options, to do or not to do, to say or not and everything else .
And, our decision making is based on myriad of reasons, make it our families, friends, future and what not . Sometimes, we felt that we made a decision just by following our conscience . Like we were directed to do that .

Recently, I just made a decision on something . I’ve been thinking about that matter for a long time . Then , one night, hesitantly, I told my friend what I’m rooting for . I knew that it would affect our friendship but I just had to do it . It was for our own good . It did break my heart..too. He questioned it . He requested a solid reason . I felt that he didn’t really understand why I did that .


Have you ever feel that you do something solely on emotional basis ?
That friend of mine asked if that was my final say, whether I was being influenced by someone or by my topsy-turvy emotions .  

Many people said that girls and women usually are heavily affected by their emotion when they act or say or think . It is true, girls ?  ( o_0)

I might say that, yeah, there are times which we are prone to do that ( without we realizing it actually ) and we will surely regret it later . ( Haha . It’s not funny, but I just want to laugh . I’m sorry for the guy )

However, there are one thing that we all should know, girls are made to be more thoughtful and have a deeper foresight, and that’s why sometimes people ( it is the opposite gender, usually ) do not really get the point .
Just look when we had a 3 days 2 nights camp, all the girls would be bringing a bulky luggage containing all kind of stuffs that did not even cross the boys’ minds like rechargeable emergency lamp . Why ? Well, just in case, yeah..just in case the bonfire would not light up, the firewood are all wet and many more . The girls had figured it out everything and that was why the girls always had a spare .

What about it now ? Do you guys get it ? We do not randomly select an option without thinking a thousand and one reason behind it . It seems unnecessary at times but all praise to The Almighty that He has created such characteristic . Such characteristic that well suit for a mother :)  

So, girls, do realize this and make use of your nature thoroughly . Daaa.. and stay tuned ! ('=



That's normal . hee


Love,
Maisarah

2 comments: