Monday 20 October 2014

YO WHAT'S UP, SIS

Salamun 'alaikum (=

It's me again . hee

Speaking about girls, there is something that cross my mind .



Subhanallah. Look, the baby is so cute

Masya-Allah, there are so many assignment that we need to submit :( 



I've been living in a world where I keep hearing these two lines and something like that  . Safe and sound . I'm not that good but there will always be someone who keep reminding me to speak politely . The first person to teach me this is, obviously, my mum and also my dad . Then, growing up going to 'sekolah agama' and all girls' school, it made the matter really important . 

I admitted that sometimes it was easy for me to get influenced by something . Back then in school, I would always said, "Perghh, this is cool" . Then, I would get ashamed by myself because all my friends were really good and innocent . Why ? I used the not-so-good exclamation instead of subhanallah and so on . 

Maybe some of you might think that it is nothing . It is normal . We are teens, so, it is our way to express ourselves, but, it is something for me .

I am not saying that I am really good or what, or that my friends are the best or my parents are the best exemplary or what not .  My point is, as a girl, we should and must mind our language . Basically, girls are said to be lenient, subtle, gentle and you name it . Yeah, that is our core ( Like in Rise of The Guardians, the core of the Santa is wonder . hihi ) 


Now, I came to a world where I met everyone . I have been forced to see the real world . A world which has been hidden from me before, and...

What the hell , this is ridiculous! 

Heh, what a bitch. !@#$%

This is what I'm facing now . A real world . You got me ? Frankly speaking, resulting from the safe and sound world, I have turned into someone who become a bit sensitive when other people say a harsh or rude word to me . Believe it or not, there was a time back then when I felt offended if someone use the word 'aku' with me (if that someone was a girl) . Hee .

Hey, it was a long time ago . I am okay with it now . Don't be afraid to talk to me . Peace . 


Finally, I hope that all of you girls (and guys) get my point . I do not have any intention to mock someone or what, I'm just voicing out my thought, as a girl . I know we cannot change drastically but you know, you can try it now . Before your future mother-in-law get a heart attack hearing your words (haha . I'm kidding >_< ) What's the point in being a gorgeous looking girl but when people hear your words, they make them feel uncomfortable . Lets be a better person, you and me together :) 

Watch out, girls ..

Lots of love,
Maisarah





2 comments: