Saturday 6 September 2014

BEHIND THE SCENE

Peace be upon you  :)

Hye there.

It's not really our stuff doing all this thing, but thanks to USCS21, we have to get this done .
I tell you what, it's kind of exciting actually . Starting from choosing our combined email name and password that drove us to be a bit chaotic . After setting up the email, walla..here we are .
But eventually my partner thought she wanted to opt for tumblr.com because she said it was more easier to write and manage there . But again, it was also a new thing for me, so did my friend too, and we were like asking all our classmates who knew the stuffs to carry on with the website . A "yes,dear.what's up?" reply got me shocked for a while (well,it was obviously because a guy never called me that way) . He taught me a bit about this and that . Then, I was surfing the web to look for all the templates and I found one. Yeah! finally.

A day passed...

A week flown by.... ( > < ")

"Maisarah.....we need 10K views (hahaha) and also we have to get comments. A lot if possible. "

"Oh.Really?? I forgot about the guidelines"  (=.=)

"Chillax . We got the blogger.com thing, we can use that . We'll stick to the girls theme ."

So, here we are again . Stay tuned up and do wait for us (heeee)


Here we are . In this short-timed world . Struggling for a final eternity place in hereafter :)

Love,
Maisarah

2 comments:

  1. haha . knowing you, i know that this is not your thing . Bittaufiq dear <3 wannajah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha . whoever you are, syukran kathir ('=

      Delete