Friday 26 September 2014

WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

Aha... what will you say ?? 

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes
Cause I need to know….


What do you think ? someone ask you to marry him, or maybe her .
“ Euww..we’re still young”
“Oh no mate . I still want to enjoy my life”

Its never too young to think about this, because the first step into that marriage thing has to be started now . I don’t say that you have to get married now or you should get married soon . My point is you have to prepare yourself now . No matter what .

“Err..I don’t think I will be marrying someone in this few upcoming years”
“I never fall in love yet”
“Why should I?”


We are girls, right?

Do you know how to cook ? other than instant noodles  and plain rice?
Everytime I went back home, I would get to hear something like this,
 “You know what kakak, when I was your age, I knew how to cook many dishes . Look at you now. How you are going to get marry”
“Yeah2,lets me cook the veges.” (hahaha.that’s the simple one)

Are you tidying up your room and house everyday before you go to class ? or you just left your wet towel on your bed?
I have a friend who really care about tidiness . She said she cannot stand to see her bed sheet all loose and crinkly, she will make it neat . To check whether her bed sheet is being stretched enough or not, she will drop a coin on it, if the coin bounce back, then it is okay .



How about your clothes ? Strewn over the floor and bed ? the clean one gets mixed with the dirty one ? euww..That is not what you supposed to do.  

Then, take a look at your study table . Is it okay ?  0.o
Do the Pre-calculus and Computer Information books, magazines and all your stuffs on the table are neatly arranged ?
What about your pantry ?
How many times do you clean your toilet ?

How about your Quran reciting ? Do you read it everyday ?
This is also an important aspect to be considered on your way to become a good wife and mum-to-be.

Haha . I think we have got enough question to trigger your mind . Continue seeking and looking at yourself ? 

Are not all that important ? Yeah . Absolutely .
This preparation thing does not end with all the house chores only . It takes many other aspect such as knowledge, attitudes, appearance and else, aha, financial too .

Still don't get my point ?
Well, this is what I am holding to when it comes to this big thingy .
Marrying someone = Building up our nation .

It is becauseee.... each individual is like a brick . We will then use this brick to build up a house .

Okie . It is time for me to go . I hope you can gain a valuable thing here .

See you again . May Allah bless us =)



Love,
Maisarah


4 comments:

  1. hey sarah, thanks ya . you're right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hee . just sharing my thought . we should not be neglecting this fact, really

      Delete
  2. i love this . hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy writing this piece . hee . do read the other posts . cheese :)

      Delete